Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll work directly with clients to build and foster strong relationships, thoroughly understand their business objectives, and partner with them to leverage SourceScrub to drive the production of their research efforts. Concurrently, you’ll work in parallel with the internal SourceScrub team, utilizing feedback and out-of-the-box thinking to drive strategic improvements within our platform.
This is a great role for someone who wants to learn and effect measurable impact within many areas of the business–to build, consult, collaborate, innovate, and make a significant impact in a fast-paced, scrappy, start-up environment.
– Bachelor’s Degree – Finance-related education especially welcome!
– 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred
– Strong Interpersonal skills and empathy
– Ability to understand and translate business goals into actionable and measurable initiatives.
– Excellent public speaking skills and confidence with demonstrating best-practices to clients
– Capable of working collaboratively across technical and non-technical organizations.
– Comfort managing escalations and coordinating resources to execute upon a success plan.
– Ability to prioritize effectively and work independently or within a team dynamic
– Experience with Salesforce or a CSM software solution is a plus
– Ability to travel preferred
SourceScrub is a bootstrapped financial tech company – servicing private equity, venture capital, investment banks, lenders, and a variety of corporate development professionals looking for companies of interest. We are located just off Market with easy access to the Montgomery Bart Station. We provide free lunch and snacks, a fun office environment, and great avenue to advancing the career of anyone who joins our team.
At SourceScrub, we believe two areas of focus are paramount to modern deal origination: Exceptional data quality and a relentless approach to Business Development. Our innovative approach allows finance professionals at all levels in their organization to uncover privately-backed businesses and examine key investor-centered metrics, cutting through the noise in seconds. Our platform was developed by a team of individuals with backgrounds in Private Equity, research, and technology, and we’re transforming the way firms approach Deal Origination.
Send us your CV and a note about why you'd be a great fit for the role.Apply