Business Development Representative
SourceScrub is looking for a proven Business Development Representative to join our growing team in both the San Francisco and New York offices! As a strategic BDR, you will build global marketing campaigns by identifying, networking, cultivating, negotiating, and facilitating business relationships. You will act as the key contact point between our company and anyone up to C-Level executives in the finance world.
The ideal candidate is aggressively proactive, polished in message, and thrives in a small but dynamic environment. In this position, you will interact with key decision makers and refine your sales acumen.
– Bachelor’s Degree – Finance-related education especially welcome!
– 1-2 years of account development experience
– Demonstrated track record of exceeding quota
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Ability to travel preferred
– Comfortable interacting with potential clients in person, on the telephone and over email
– Excellent public speaking skills and confidence when pitching products and services
– Ability to prioritize effectively and work independently
– Excellent team player, and ability to shift priorities, demonstrate flexibility, coordinate multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines
SourceScrub is a bootstrapped financial tech company – servicing private equity, venture capital, investment banks, lenders, and a variety of corporate development professionals looking for companies of interest. We are located just off Market with easy access to the Montgomery Bart Station. We provide free lunch and snacks, a fun office environment, and great avenue to advancing the career of anyone who joins our team.
Built for M&A business development, SourceScrub provides research and information management systems that incorporate thousands of online sources. We aggregate research from company lists pulled from tradeshows, industry buyers’ guides, award publications and more to reduce time spent prospecting investment opportunities and to increase deaflow. We currently work with 100+ private equity, investment banking, and direct lending firms to bring efficiencies to the way they identify, research, and figure out how to get in front of target businesses.
Send us your CV and a note about why you'd be a great fit for the role.Apply